Thursday, October 23, 2008

Maiden Voyage of blogging...

Well...here is the first post! Only problem is it's not that exciting. I'm just posting to post mostly...so I'll just try to give a quick update of life as is:
I'm the office manager for Utah Valley Endodontics in Orem...and probably my strongest asset is I have a really good phone voice:) It is a good job though and I work with fun people.
I graduated from BYU last April in music...which is why I am working in an office! I'm teaching private voice lessons still. (so if any of you need voice lessons, or you know someone who does this is a shameless plug!!)
I don't know of anything else that exciting...I'm still very single...and I'm still working on singing since I will eventually be going to graduate school in performance, well, at least thats the plan at this point.
So...there you go!! The Maiden Voyage is complete!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to get married so you have something to blog about. ;)