Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I fulfilled a child-hood dream....

Donnie, Danny, Jonathan, Joey and Jordan....yes....yes I DID see New Kids on the Block in Concert....and it. was. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!







Seriously I have fulfilled a child-hood dream. I didn't know they were coming to Salt Lake until the day before, but on November 15th I was able to go with thousands of other women, most middle-aged and inappropriate, to see the ultimate boy band.

A few highlights:

I would post some videos on here...but all you would hear would be the screaming from the PSYCHOTIC women sitting around us...seriously so intense.

There was a guy behind me...yes, a male at a news kids on the block concert. He was the type of guy you would expect to see at a maybe a Metallica concert or something like that...but that man was a hard core NKOTB fan. He knew ALL the words from ALL of their songs...old and new. One of the funnier things I have ever heard.

I went with Laura and our friend Dale who thought it would be hilarious. He was kind of freaked out by all the cougars everywhere who were scantily clad hoping for a chance with Joey McEntire...again...hilarious. By far my favorite was a woman who was EXTREMELY past her prime, though I'm sure a wonderful lady, who was wearing a shirt that said "It's too late Joey...I'm already married"

I'll get some pictures up here from the concert soon!

3 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

HILARIOUS! I didn't know they were still touring. Haha! Um, did you realize that you put a link to my daughter's "blog" on your blog? We just created it so we could have one place to go to with all of her favorite stuff to look at on the computer so we wouldn't have to keep searching for them. I didn't think anyone but us had ever looked at that blog and I'm not sure you actually meant to put it on there, but whatever... :)

Deanna said...

oh oops!! Haha! Well then you need to invite me to your blog so I can see your WHOLE family...though Riley is great:)

Tina said...

Ha! Oh how I wish I could have been there...Sounds hilarious. I just might have fit right in. Wait...am I middle-aged? ACK!

When I read "freaked out by all the cougars everywhere", I thought you meant BYU students. HAHA!