Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pay It Forward

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year.

When and what it will be is a surprise.

There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in.

Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. Let's see who looks at my blog!

I may not have your home address, so please tell me your e-mail so I can GET your home address! :)

This should be fun!

12 comments:

Danelle said...

OK I AM FIRST!!!! I am expecting it first...

Natalie Bergin said...

Do I still have to forward it on if I don't have a blog? Either way...I'm # 2 :) and you are great!

Cher said...

Deanna- I commented on my friends blog to get one of her surprises. That's probably why you are confused. I'll think of something good:)

Cher said...

Her name is Deanna too. (I'm guessing you already figured that out)

Anonymous said...

Well shoot. I missed out.. :( but to let you know I look at your blog too...I like this idea. I may use it...

Joe said...

Um..I heard something about a treat? I would like a treat. (You know how you're supposed to read that.) -Melanie D.

Scottie and Angie said...

I missed the change too,but I am still excited to see what happens. Maybe you will post on what it is.
Hope you are well
Angie

mary lunt said...

Give the prizes to your fellow siblings you traitor!

mary lunt said...

sicerly,
seth

mary lunt said...

sincerly,
seth

Ganbat Family said...

Hey, lame-o. How come you keep changing your background but no new posts???

Anonymous said...

How about a post??!?!! Miss you!