Thursday, June 11, 2009

Split ends and recreation

So I don't know if it's a bad diet or just dry Utah....but my hair gets gnarly split ends.


GNARLY.

It actually drives me crazy. Especially because I really didn't get them before.

But not only that, it tends to manifest my O.C.D. tendancies....

How you ask? Let me tell you about my in between patients recreation at work.....

It involves













and my hair......for HOURS......


That's right. I go through the ends of my hair and one by one I snip off the split ends....
the only problem is they're growing faster then I can cut them...it's like trying to garden weeds.

I've decided I can't take it anymore. So I'm getting my hair cut next week....and probably going to cut at least 3 inches off to try to make it better....the second saddest part about that (the first being the fact that I love my long hair and don't want it to get any shorter) is that it may not get all the split ends.....I've got problems.


On the bright side, I'm moving to Chicago in August....and I think the humidity might do wonders for my split ends....just not for any other part of me!

No comments: