Monday, July 13, 2009

Change in plans

So I'm no longer moving at the end of August...I'm moving at the beginning....gulp...

I'm leaving August 7th to drive out to the good 'ol mid-west. For those of you in UT, we'll probably be doing a going-away par-tay the 31st of July....so pencil me in because I want to see everyone! I'm already getting pretty sad:(

Also if anyone is looking for some good finds I'm doing a big moving sale this saturday, the 18th, on my front lawn (68 N 700 E). I've got tons of appliances, matching dishes, bookshelves, art pieces, all kinds of good stuff that I can't fit in my little car...so come on out and look through everything!

4 comments:

taryn said...

I'm so there. At the yard sale and the par-tay! I'm so sad that you're leaving. I'm happy for you, but still very sad for myself.

Natalie Bergin said...

Could I crash in on your July 31st going away party? James and I are leaving the next day :(

Scottie and Angie said...

I am probably the only one who is happy you are moving because that means you will be closer to me!!! It was good to see you in Utah, thanks for the time you took to see me. I loved every minute of our catch up time.

Anonymous said...

Deanna my love, where are you? I miss you, are you coming to visit beautiful AZ this winter, cause I know Chicago gets pretty bad!!! Seriously, post something or leave a comment for me or something so I know you're there. Love you!