Tuesday, August 24, 2010

And in this corner...weighing in at 9 lbs and 9 oz is....

Hannah Louise Danielson!!!

I must say, that's a pretty cute kid, huh?? And she's even a new born!!!! Usually those are kind of tragic looking for a while haha.

She was born this morning at 4:30....2 days late....Mommy wasn't very happy about that but is very glad she is here now and is healthy and safe! Everyone is doing well!!

That is niece #6 for me which brings the grand total to 9!! And I have two more on the way!!!

I love being an aunt....also it makes me want babies....but I'll wait till I have a husband to change their diapers :)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Congrats auntie! She IS a cute newborn!

Dale said...

Wow! Those cheeks are incredible! Very cute.

Sharp Times said...

It is reassuring that people other than me have big babies. She is cute!