Saturday, August 21, 2010

check it out

hey, folks.

Just completed my first web-site. Woot!
It's to promote my work as a hair stylist. It only has a few of my events up there right now and the home page is a little bare because I'm waiting to get another picture sent to me to put as the background yadda yadda yadda...but check it out!

And if you live in Illinois or know people living in Illinois or the bordering states that are needing anything fancy done with their hair or just looking for a good stylist for everyday...go ahead and throw my name out there :)

hairDsign

2 comments:

Erin said...

So that link told me it's "not found." But how are you?!?! I miss you tons friend, glad you've started updating the blog. Mine got hacked and disappeared, I'm working on that. Love you!

Deanna said...

Erin!!! I'm glad you're alive!! I was starting to worry:) I'm good! We need to actually talk soon!! I fixed the link. Try it now :) Love you!