Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you got it, flaunt it...

So it's FINALLY started to cool down here in good ol' Charleston, IL....

but for about 2 weeks here it was CRAZY HOT and HUMID.

We all deal with things in our own way...some of us by staying home in front of a fan as much as possible (me)...others by driving around in their air conditioned cars (most people)......






and then.....





there's this guy.......





what better way to beat the heat then to have as little clothing on as possible while out on your hog?? His outfit is complete with old-man boat shoes, SHORT cut-off denims (all right if anyone has ever watched arrested development...never nudes??? ahahaha oh I love it)...and top it off with an almost (not quite cut to the seams) sleeveless shirt that has been handily rolled up to be a mid-drift top.....


So hot right now......



Brought to you by the every day population of small town mid-west.




You're welcome :)

6 comments:

jtothebell said...

"there were cutoffs in here?" -George Bluth

Shauna said...

I really like that you got a picture of that.

Scottie and Angie said...

DEANNA!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know where to start. I didn't check your blog for a while and when I came back you had an explosion of posts. I loved them all and read them all. Your girl's night out post made me tear up no joke! I so wish I could have been there, and I feel that exact same way you do about all our friendships. WE truly were blessed to meet each other:)I am so proud of you for your graduation/honors! You are such a go getter and I am impressed with everything you have done/are doing with your life. Lets catch up soon. Love Angie
ps. you look amazing!!! I love your hair

Sarah said...

Hey, Deanna,
I saw a comment of yours on Lillian's blog and found yours. I'm glad that you're in the Midwest where the people are really kind-hearted and occasionally wear really bazaar clothing. We're in Iowa City.

Sarah said...

riiight... so since there are a million sarah's in the world, it might help if I told you this is Sarah Hachtman from choir. You can check out my life at www dot hachtman dot blogspot dot com.

Snow Flakes said...

hey where'd you go?